Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a reincarnation...

of sorts.

I am back! Allow me to re-introduce myself!

My 2011 Manifesto

I am:

a dedicated wifey,
stellar big sis,
weekend disco DJ,
hardcore geek,
bona-fide hustler.
Best of all, a passionate paparazzo.

I create:

engaging conversation. southern belle charm.
Mixed with giggles and creativity into boutique-chic portraits,
trendsetting art, & forever captured memories.

I exist:

to awaken your inner celebrity.
to spark your killer confidence. fierce soul, radiant passion.

I will:

get to know you.
hand-write letters.
tell lame jokes to make you laugh.
keep my promises.
treat you like family.

I believe:

"Good things come to those who hustle." -Anais Nin
karma exists.
A picture is worth MORE than a thousand words.
in the beauty of each and every person that crosses my path.
in YOU.

&
Life shouldn't happen to you; you should happen to it.
Radiate Love.
C.Y.O.A (Create your own adventure)


Why don't you:

join me on my adventure.
celebrate yours with fabulous fun and hip style.
(& have the pictures to flaunt it.)




Did ya miss me? :)

1 comment:

  1. I MISSED YOU! You are just phenomenal! Your creativity and love radiate from your very being. I am so honored to call you a friend. I love you dearly!

    ReplyDelete