Friday, June 4, 2010

Last night was a late one....

Since the girls are here to stay for a while we are all learning to readjust. I am hoping to help them find something they are passionate about so that they are able to use it as an outlet for self expression. Our oldest, Anna, has really started to love drawing and painting. Last night we stayed up till 3 talking about life, and painting. I had forgotten how much I used to love to paint. The youngest, Megan, is not really into anything except for Slipknot and Hollywood Undead. She fell asleep on the couch as Anna and I painted. I struggle with helping her find a passion because in that area we are so unlike. I want her to know I do however want to support her in whatever her interest may be. So I decided my painting that night would be for her. Here is a picture of it!


I made sure to include some song lyrics from her favorite band.

What are your passions?

1 comment:

  1. P.s - if you want to visit my blog I'd love to see you there! http://www.greenpicklesblog.co.uk
    Love
    Aimee
    x

    ReplyDelete