Thursday, June 3, 2010

I know I have been neglecting my blog lately. It breaks my heart to do so because its very close to my heart. There has been so much going on lately I feel as if I am in a cloud. I am not really sure exactly what to say. I would love to be able to turn to my blog loves for help but this situation is very sensitive still. I am not sure that I have exactly wrapped my brain around it yet. In the meantime I am keeping myself busy with a million different projects. One of which is the website! Be sure to check out the redesign at http://littlemissfamous.com ! I am very happy with the new layout and design! And every day I am getting closer and closer to having those vintage dresses up for sale! Here is a sneak peek of what is to come!





2 comments:

  1. I think your website is gorgeous! You should be so proud of it! DOn't worry about your blog - we will all still be here and are excited to see your vintage dresses on your website too!
    Love from
    Aimee
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've been feeling down, girl. Don't let yourself slide into a funk. Just keep truckin and you'll make it. Prayin' for ya!

    ReplyDelete