Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Count your many blessings...

I have been neglecting my blog again, which is never my intention. So staring today I resolve to make more time. I think its important to write something everyday or so as a means of reflection. I may not always have a lot to say but I will at least write what I am thankful for each day. I fear I take too many things for granted- and they go completly unappreciated or unnoted. These things are usually the things that really make life beautiful.
Today I love:
Rainy days- even though the dreary weather tends to depress my soul- I am able to appreciate the nourishment it brings.
The junk queen- I of course love the queen herself, with all her quirkiness, but even more I love being surrounded by all the beautiful misshappenly place treasures of days past.
Hoodies- especially my victoria's secret Arkansas Razorback one!
My green flats- goodwill purchase gone amazingly right!
Ben harper- because he speaks to my soul.

What blessings are you counting today?

1 comment:

  1. Love the blessings so here are a couple of mine. I count my blessings that my husband still has his job even with a pay cut we are hanging in there.
    My family-they all are healthy and that's a blessing.

    ReplyDelete