Sunday, April 18, 2010

Picture overload! Megapost!

Wow! What a crazy weekend! I am so glad it's finally over! haha! My bff, and basically little sis-Jade, came over Friday night and we cast her beautiful pregnant belly and worked on a few finishing touches for her baby shower on Saturday! I ended up staying up till 4 am icing 100 little cupcakes! Here are some pictures I took at the shower!






I made this cute guestbook/gift list and cute little prediction cards!







She got so many wonderful gifts!


We even managed to squeeze in a few Mommy2Be shots!

So, Sunday finally rolled around and I had a photo-shoot with a few friends planned, but after they didn't show up I decided to take advantage of the free time and pretty day! Here's a few of the best shots of the afternoon!












How was your weekend?
:)

P.S. I'll be back tomorrow to announce blog party give away winners! yayy!

7 comments:

  1. great phots!!! i LOVE cupcakes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 her belly! I hope you post pictures of the cast. I think being pregnant is such a beautiful thing. She's lucky to have such an awesome bff to throw her such an *amazing* shower!

    My weekend was just fab ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I will post some pics of her casted belly soon! She's so self conscience about her belly! I keep trying to tell her how freaking adorable it is! :) I am hoping that before she goes home ( she lives 2 hours away! ) that she comes over and we get to actually paint her belly! And then her cast! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a SUPER CUTE shower! Nice work! If you still can't get anyone to take those cupcakes off your hands, you can send them to me. ;)

    xo,
    Meaghan

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE pictures! ALL of them!

    Your bff is THE cutest preggo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these shots are RIDICULOUSLY adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete