Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In like a lion...


Monday-On Monday's I am going to focus on everything inspiring! What a good way to start off the week!

Tuesday- Tuesdays will feature something in the kitchen! It could be recipes, cooking, baking, or anything kitchen related!

Wednesday- D.i.y day! I'll either have a fabulous d.i.y. of my own, or an amazing one that I've found to feature!

Thursday- Thursday is going to be the freelance day, where I blog whatever it is I feel like, that day! :)

Friday-"FleaMarket Friday" (catchy, right?) On Friday's I am going to feature different "fleamarket" finds. (It may not always be from an actual fleamarket, but thrift store, antique mall, salvation army...etc!)

I am very excited to get to blogging again! I have a lot of new and exciting things happening with the blog/website/store in the next few months! Thanks for being a part of it!

xoxo,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment