Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baby Shower!


I'm co-hosting a baby shower in a few months for my beautiful best friend, Jade.(Told you she was beautiful!)

She lives over 2 hours away, and I haven't got to see her except once since she's been expecting! As soon as it warms it, we are going to get together for a mommy-to-be photoshoot! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am!

But, back to the shower... She's called her little one *sweet pea* ever since she first found out, so that's the decided theme for the shower! The invites look a lot like this :
And I'm in charge of sweets! I plan on making on a bunch of miniature cupcakes iced in shades of green, and cake pops!
Here's a few of my ideas so far:

I LOVE this anthropologie-inspired baby shower!
(I was thinking a little set up like this would be great in greens!)

Any other cute suggestions? or *Sweet Pea* inspirations? (It's a boy!)

xoxo,
Bri <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment