Saturday, September 5, 2009

Weekend Find, Need Ideas!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Labor Day weekend! Sorry for the lack of quality in the pictures, and the post itself! The hubbs and I (Okay, mostly the hubbs) painting the kitchen! Finally!





I spent most of the day yesterday out junkin'. I found this fab table radio/record player! And IT WORKS! Even better, I only paid $10 for it!
The only down side--it's ugly. Really ugly.







So I'm asking for your help! Your ideas! I'm pretty set on painting it white, as far as replacing the ugly burlap, I'm stumped! What do YOU think?

2 comments:

  1. paint it white with a dark color canvas or thick cotton... maybe burgandy or dark blue... something with a nice bright tone to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for white too (or aqua... always aqua) maybe with some super fun Anna Maria Horner fabric replacing the burlap?

    ReplyDelete