Friday, July 3, 2009

In Lovin' Memory


{picture via http://www.silvercollectblog.com/ }

Happy 4th! The hubbs and I have a very interesting weekend in the works! His mother and two little sisters are heading out in the morning to move to Arizona. We had dinner with them to say bye tonight! We wish them the best in their new town! It also happens to be the birthday of my little cousin who passed away at age 13 of a brain tumor. He is incredibly missed! We spent the rest of the night getting stuff done around the house, packing, getting the yard mowed and weedeated, and changing the oil in the mustang! Whew! What a long day! We are about to head to my parent's home for the night. When we wake up in the morning, James has 3 yards to mow- then a cookout at Mom's. She says this year we are going to do things like "a normal family". We'll see how that goes. :) Dad doesn't think we should have burgers and hotdogs; they apparently aren't healthy enough to eat regardless of the holiday, in his opinion. After lunch my husband and I will make the hour long drive to my cousin's grave to pay our respects then off to my Aunt and Uncle's lake house for a night with Dad's side of the family. It's one of the only family gathers I don't dread. I'm a little upset my favorite cousin won't be able to make it this year however. After the family festivities the hubbs and I are going camping! We will camp Saturday and Sunday night! What an exciting weekend! Pictures galore coming Monday! :) I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful 4th!

<3 Britt

In Lovin' Memory of Russell Gray Woods! We miss you babi cuz!

No comments:

Post a Comment