Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today I love:

Sometimes I think we all become consumed with life's little roadbumps. When we take the time to count our blessings, all the good things in our lives, those roadbumps seem like just that- a little roadbump- instead of a the roadblock we make them out to be. I want to use this blog to focus on the good things. So today I love:

MY BEST FRIENDS!





James, my husband, my lover, my best friend. He's the reason I wake up every morning. I don't know what I would do without him, and I never want to find out. <3


Miss Coco Chanel, if our souls have animal soulmates-she's mine. She makes me smile each and every day.


Last but not least! Alicia Lynn! She's the best friend any girl could ever ask for. She loves me for me, and has my back at all cost. Finally I have a friend that loves me as much as I do them.



No comments:

Post a Comment