Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Junkin'

I just can't help myself. Sometimes I get these crazy urges. I fiend for junk. It has to be some kind of genetic disorder passed on to me from my mother. Ever since I was little, I've had this obsession-with junk. I find ways to just sneak random junk in to our house. My husband sighs and rolls his eyes when he thinks I'm not looking. Then he smiles and pretends to adore the 'junk' as much as I do. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world; I have a husband that at least pretends. So how do I feed these cravings you ask? There are several little junk stores around here. None of them compare to the JUNK QUEEN! Yes that's right, the JUNK QUEEN! I spent most of my morning digging through the thousands of treasures Ms. Kathy (The Junk Queen herself!) has on display in her wonderful little store! See for yourself!



The Junk Queen!
501.538.1271
2218 Washington, Conway, AR

Of course I couldn't get out of there without some kind of junk. I found an amazing chair! and an adorable salt and pepper shaker set!





<3 Britt

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I've GOT to visit this woman. Loving the blog, great pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete