Saturday, June 27, 2009



Good afternoon! I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week. I took on several projects all at once and the blog got lost somewhere in the mix! So here's a recap! Spent a few days with Alicia ( my dearest friend ) and her little sister Nikki; cleaned house; painted boxes for the JunkQueen; cleaned house; helped mom set up a blog; laundry; shopped; cleaned house; started working on getting etsy shop together; cooked dinner; cleaned house; reupholstered a chair; cleaned house. I hope your week was less stressful than mine. Or that you at least didn't have as much house cleaning as I seemed to this week! One of my projects was to upholster, and paint this old chair in the picture! Here's the before :

It's not perfect, but I'm pretty glad with the way it turned out! So tell me about your week!

<3 Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment